On Saturday, April 14, 2012, Jesus Montero, the son of (baseball) God, arrived and blessed the Seattle Mariners’ and their faithful with an incredible game, a game which he described with Christlike humility as “awesome, but one that most witnesses described as nothing short of miraculous. It became clear then that this blog must be born.
- ordinaryloveshit15 likes this
- jesus--montero reblogged this from thekidvic
- jesus--montero likes this
- thekidvic reblogged this from whatwouldjesusmonterodo
- brendostache reblogged this from photographsandcigarettes and added:
- photographsandcigarettes reblogged this from whatwouldjesusmonterodo
- whatwouldjesusmonterodo posted this